Through their 4 ~ 8 years of teaching and training, university graduates are expected to acquire professional competence and employability, foster good moral character and possess the following eight core competencies:
- Serve society, be responsible, and have ethical values.
- Chinese and English communication skills.
- The basic application of informational skills.
- Fundamental knowledge of the humanities, social science and natural science.
- Collect and analyze data, written and oral presentation skills.
- Lifelong learning skills.
- Coordination, communication and team collaboration capabilities.
- Global perspective and international competitiveness.